Sunday, April 22, 2012

DAY 1 in bangkok

"my vacation on april"
 how excited i feel when i just arrived in bangkok city... "wow" lez goooooo
 with my lovely mom... we'r toward the baggage claim 





The twin tower market shopping

 after breakfast im goin to wat arun temple..

 the view before goin up the boat..









 i have tell you about my religion..yess!! i love BUDDHA




wat arun market shopping






 then,,, taking brunch at "Royal Dragon" where the restaurant is so big...  you 'll see the servant bring your lunch with rollerskates. wowww!! its cool... so many tourist hv brunch at there.. and the menu very delicious.








okay!! now im in pattaya city... where this place remain me of my tropical island "BALI" yeahhh... its like bali... all over like balies,evenue,shop,club and so on. im live in sumbean hotel.  there's lodging cozy i hv been of.

No comments:

Post a Comment